Sunday, February 23, 2014

Introduction of sorts..

I guess I should start with an introduction of sorts. My name is Emily Hansen and I am 25 years old. I am 5'7 and in my BMI for weight. I have always considered myself a healthy person. In high school I participated in cross country and track and I have always been very active. I love to sing and for the last 2 1/2 years have been a member in the local women's choir in our town. I am a wife to an amazing husband who is hilarious and always keeps me on my toes. We have been married for 4 1/2 years.
Isn't he so handsome? I think so! I am a mother of two incredible children. I became a Mom on April 10, 2011 to our beautiful baby girl Paisley Dawn Hansen.
She is my Princess. And possibly the most beautiful, smart, and silly girl ever to exist. Jude Brandon Hansen was born July 26, 2013. He has brought nothing but joy, happiness, screams and poop into our lives.
Jude is a mamas boy and is always putting a smile on my face with his bright blue eyes and silly kisses. How I got the most adorable babies in the World beats me! These people are my life. I have been extremely blessed by my Heavenly Father. This I know. Finding out that I have cancer does not change my outlook on life in a negative way at all. If anything it has changed me for the better. What a silly thing to say. Cancer for the better? Ha. But seriously. I enjoy my days with my children, and all the goofy things that we do together. In my next post I WILL tell you all about how this journey of my CANCER CHRONICLES started and how/why it is bringing me happiness alongside all the scared, frustrated, and discouraging feeling. Thanks for stopping by! Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment