Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cancer Free is the way to be!

So I had my mid-treatment PET scan on Tuesday. This time I had a harder time sitting still. Didn't help that halfway through my hour of silence and no stimulus that they had me get up and move to a much smaller closet and much more uncomfortable chair. So I kept stretching and then immediately saying "shoot!". The scan doesn't bother me at all any more. So they took my pictures and sent me on my way.

Thursday I had chemo and an appointment with Dr. Hancock to go over my results and determine the rest of the treatment plan. So we get to the doctors office and they pulled us (myself, Brandon, my father, and my mother) back and took my weight, blood pressure, and oxygen levels (which they made me sit for a while because it wasn't high enough, so I had to breath for a while to get the levels up...) and then took us to the pediatrics infusion room to meet with Dr. Hancock. He comes in and sits down and goes into how I did with this last round of treatment and so on and so forth... Then he asks if we want to look at my scans. He pulled up the first pet scan and showed us all the active cancer cells that were taking up the radioactive isotopes making them black like the brain, heart, liver, bladder, and kidneys. He then pulled up the second PET scan and the difference between the two was staggering. The second PET scan showed that I have no active cancer cells! HOORAY!

We then talked about my treatment plan. Two more cycles of chemo (4 more times) and because I am stage 2B I may need to do Isolated Radiation Therapy. This kind of radiation has a very low chance of hitting Brest tissue which could cause breast cancer down the road. But that is a very small chance. The doctors just want this to go away and not come back, and the best treatment plan for stage 2B is chemo and then radiation.

After all was said and done I went and got my port accessed and had me some chemotherapy. Fun, fun times. So good news! NO ACTIVE CANCER CELLS!! & HALFWAY THROUGH TREATMENT!!!!

Until I know more!

Emily

4 comments:

  1. Emily, I am SO glad you are half-way through the treatments, and the test results are such good news. My husband, Don, and I remember you in our prayers. Love, Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                      drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
     herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete